MAGConverter 2.1.0.0

M

mlogin

Reaction score
MAGConverter 2.1.0.0

converts/determines all information from the URL provider based on the MAC address

1. Enter the Provider Real URL here. Example "http://kebap.party:2086"
2. Enter here the MAC address of the device. Example "00:1A:79:AD:9D:19"
3. Click on the Start or Start&Playlist button

Output:
Expiry Date                     -> June 25, 2021
Server                             ->

Spoiler
To open this link, you need to Register on the forum or have 50+ comments or topics. If you do not wish to wait, you can Upgrade your profile.

Username / Password   -> ge5csp9YtB/atjk7sEE9JWC64RDwxhi
playlist in this directory ->
To open this link, you need to Register on the forum or have 50+ comments or topics. If you do not wish to wait, you can Upgrade your profile.
(for input into the STB-Player)

MAC&Expiry Date, Server and Username/Password are alternatively available for further processing in the clipboard

Only works with a few providers !!
Than you insert the username and password in youre line:

Spoiler

And now you have a working M3u line

Note:
The file can be downloaded only by registered users with a rank, who wishes can update his account here
->
 <- 

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not extracting tokens I think

Thank you my friend.

Brilliant ?

Outstanding post

Will try. Tanks

Teşekkürler dost.

cool, my old version don't take me playlist and Expiry Date.

thks .

Merci pour votre réponse