RUSSIA - Documents / Military Studies / Passwords (Link Renewed)

external-content.duckduckgo_com.thumb.png.70ca7e09001d44c44403327c3e2bc627.png
Once they asked me to upload again the file that had expired information of RUSSIAN military projection and some SMTP Passwords among other documents that a year ago I managed to extract from a server

Download

Spoiler

To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> https://forum.softinfo.org/subscriptions/

NOTICE:  Sorry, this link is currently unavailable for download, while we find a good sharing server we will let you know! 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much - Link Dead

Edited by einfacherscheinung
  • Thanks 1

T

8 hours ago, einfacherscheinung said:

Thank you so much - Link Dead

new link pls ?

6 hours ago, Chip said:

new link pls ?

there will be a new link soon, the @Uploader is currently looking for a place to upload it.

We are currently reviewing all of our connections that we have provided and will re-establish them as soon as possible, if you notice a file that does not open just share in the comment.

Thank you 

great stuff.

edit:

btw the link is dead.

Edited by Virus_001
clearfying that the link is dead.

7 hours ago, Napster said:

there will be a new link soon, the @Uploader is currently looking for a place to upload it.

We are currently reviewing all of our connections that we have provided and will re-establish them as soon as possible, if you notice a file that does not open just share in the comment.

Thank you 

i suggest anonfile.

yes, that's why i say we are looking for options where to upload the file, if someone downloaded it can share the file

I still can't find where to upload this file,

I can offer you another database that is in this topic?

What about Mega - as an alternative upload? 

ty

ty

• 2 months later...

thank a lot

• 4 months later...

great data but link not working

tanks  knka bro  varmi sende

saol knka

Waiting for new download link Sir.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, javacodetester said:

Waiting for new download link Sir.

Thanks in advance.

Yes soon

On 2/25/2022 at 1:38 PM, Uploader said:

external-content.duckduckgo_com.thumb.png.70ca7e09001d44c44403327c3e2bc627.png
Once they asked me to upload again the file that had expired information of RUSSIAN military projection and some SMTP Passwords among other documents that a year ago I managed to extract from a server

Download

To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> https://forum.softinfo.org/subscriptions/ Hide contents

To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> https://forum.softinfo.org/subscriptions/

Thanks you so much for sharing this information.  trying to get access. please advise.

Thanks