I sorted through a bunch of databases to make this list of Brazilian email:pass combos. I compiled it from two types of sources. First I took large DB leaks that were likely to have a lot of global representation and extracted all emails ending in .br along with all emails from globo.com, uol.com, and bol.com. I then added all combos from known Brazilian dumps. See lists below for exact sources. 

You can extract passwords and convert the combolist to a wordlist with the following command ----> cut -d ':' -f 2 combolist.txt  > wordlist.txt 

Total Lines: 16,626,313

.br Emails Sourced From: 
- 8tracks
- Badoo
- Canva
- Dropbox
- Dubsmash
- Eyeem
- Houzz
- LastFM
- Linkedin
- Livejournal
- MyFitnessPal
- Poshmark
- Shein
- Wanelo
- Wattpad

Emails from Brazilian Leaks
- CulturaAcademica.com.br
- EstanteVirtual.com.br
- Foreverliving.com.br
- Hurb.com.br
- Legendas.tv
- Vakinha.com.br

Download the file from the link

Spoiler

To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> https://forum.softinfo.org/subscriptions/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Bem-vindo ao nosso novo canal de telegramas ..   To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> https://forum.softinfo.org/subscriptions/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I provide more fresh 112K BRAZIL COUNTRY data 

download this link ?
To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> https://forum.softinfo.org/subscriptions/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the post....

• Thanks 1

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing. 

Teşekkürler.

• 2 months later...

Ty I hope this works

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2021 at 4:52 PM, Napster said:

I sorted through a bunch of databases to make this list of Brazilian email:pass combos. I compiled it from two types of sources. First I took large DB leaks that were likely to have a lot of global representation and extracted all emails ending in .br along with all emails from globo.com, uol.com, and bol.com. I then added all combos from known Brazilian dumps. See lists below for exact sources. 

You can extract passwords and convert the combolist to a wordlist with the following command ----> cut -d ':' -f 2 combolist.txt  > wordlist.txt 

.br Emails Sourced From: 
- 8tracks
- Badoo
- Canva
- Dropbox
- Dubsmash
- Eyeem
- Houzz
- LastFM
- Linkedin
- Livejournal
- MyFitnessPal
- Poshmark
- Shein
- Wanelo
- Wattpad

- EstanteVirtual.com.br
- Foreverliving.com.br
- Hurb.com.br
- Legendas.tv
- Vakinha.com.br

To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> https://forum.softinfo.org/subscriptions/ Reveal hidden contents

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 3

On 6/16/2021 at 8:52 PM, Napster said:

.br Emails Sourced From: 
- 8tracks
- Badoo
- Canva
- Dropbox
- Dubsmash
- Eyeem
- Houzz
- LastFM
- Linkedin
- Livejournal
- MyFitnessPal
- Poshmark
- Shein
- Wanelo
- Wattpad

- EstanteVirtual.com.br
- Foreverliving.com.br
- Hurb.com.br
- Legendas.tv
- Vakinha.com.br

To see the link, you must have 50+ comments (Rank User+) if you do not have you will need a subscription +Client, Gold or VIP! The link is currently hidden from you. Request a subscription from this link : --> https://forum.softinfo.org/subscriptions/ Reveal hidden contents

Thanks

Thanks 

Thank you very much for this.

• 2 months later...

goood

• 4 weeks later...

nice

• 1 month later...

link is dead. please reupload

• 1 month later...

tankyu

obrigado